What do you think about Jenson for a boy, and Kayla or Maddison for a girl?

please help, thanks(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Baby Names

• I love the names Kayla and Madison but not to fond of Jenson. Remember this is your child and name your child what you would like.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think that Jenson sounds like a girls name. Kayla and Madison aren't bad, but they're kinds trendy. But..what mattes is that you like it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I love Jenson for a boy, but I think Kayla is out of date and Madison is played out
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 5:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I LOVE Jenson for a boy... I don't really like Kayla or Maddison... they are too common for me.
    I like Kyla or Magdalin nn Maggie better...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i like them all
    KaylaPollard

Answer by KaylaPollard at 7:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• personally i don't like any of them but good luck choosing :) i did suggest benson for our son with nickname benny but my husband said it sounded like a butler...? lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Like Jensen. It's too common and yet it's not so far out there. Don't like Kayla and Maddison. They are way too common, we've got a Kayla and a Maddison in our play group.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Love Jenson
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I REALLY like Jenson! It's very cool! Kayla's ok and Madison is cute but I'd spell it the traditional way. I'm always for spelling things traditionally and here's why: No matter how you spell Madison, it still sounds like Madison when people say it. If you get all creative with the spelling, you're just causing you & your child a lifetime of having to correct people's spelling.

Again, I really like Jenson and if I knew anyone with that last name (and I liked them lol) I'd totally use it!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• like
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010