What do you think about Jenson for a boy, and Kayla or Maddison for a girl?

Please help, thanks(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like all 3 names. Madison is rather popular right now, so I personally would steer clear! That is what we originally wanted to name our daughter but we went with Sophia.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I like Jenson for a boy. Kayla and Maddison are nice but also very popular right now. I have a Tyler and whenever we are out and I call him........ usually more than one child turns around. lol! Two of my friends recently had little girls and one is named Madison and the other is Kayla.

sgrbear

Answer by sgrbear at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I went to school with a guy named Jenson...he was a major redneck......so for a while that named was scarred. It's been years since I have seen or thought of him...so yeah, I like that name for a boy. Kayla and Maddison are pretty but super popular...especially Maddison.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010