has anyone tried the new garnier deep wrinkle cream? i was wondering if it works because i am considering botox but would much rather a cheaper and more healthy alternative.

lily93

Asked by lily93 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• nothing will compare to botox. i don't know about garnier, but my mother insists on the oil of olay regenerist stuff. i'm even hooked on it.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I havent tried that one, im only 21. But just to warn you to be very careful about that kinda stuff. My mother and my aunt both tried a diffrent face cream like that ( can remember which one) they said it worked very good made their lines and wrinkels fade. But with both of them it caused them to start going crazy...I mean liturally. And it turned out they wernt the only ones. I remember my mom started acting weird all the time and was always angry and on edge. Its was so crazy...she told my aunt about what was going on and thats when she told her about her experience. So my mom stopped using it and got back to normal. Its something about all those chemicals soaking up in your face so close to your brain. Just be carefull, and do your researce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have a much better alternative to botox!! Check out the co. I work for: Rodan+Fields Dermatologists...we offer a medicated dermatological strength care regimen called Anti Age. It's serious skin care that actually works on the cellular level to change your skin!! I have before/after pics that I'd love to share with you if you're interested. Just a tiny example: our eye cream will result in a 48% decrease in appearance of lines and wrinkles and 60% increase in barrier strength. The line is seriously amazing..and affordable...best of all it's 100% money back guaranteed to work!! I hope you check it out! Contact me if you want any more info. or have questions..I'd be happy to help you!
    Check it out online at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm using it right now. I guess it can't hurt for $12
    KSMOM31

Answer by KSMOM31 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2008

• You can also check out Obagi's product lines. They offer a complete line prescription strength skin care products that you can purchase at your skin care specialists office that help with just about everything. They also have a system, the Obagi Condition and Enhance system, that is made to complement facial procedures like Botox and they'll actually give you better results for your WHOLE face (not just your forhead!). Check it out at www.conditionandenhance.com or www.obagi.com.
    monroemm

Answer by monroemm at 2:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2008