Would you take your hubby back after he cheated

Would you take your hubby back after he cheated on you. Would you take him back after you cheated on him?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• no
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• What about if you cheated on him
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No and no. It's a deal broker in our marriage and we both know it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would go to Europe for a year & screw some really hot foreign guys & try to have as much fun as i could to relieve my depression. Then after a year, i would consider taking him back if he could prove to me that he is a different man. But, i would just consider it. I would REALLY make sure to sew some much wild oats before even thinking about taking him back though. I'm really in love with my husband & the thought of NOT sharing the rest of my life with him sucks. That's why after a good year of partying & deep thought, i might consider it.

But, so far so good. As far as i know, he just as nuts for me as i am for him.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If it were to occur, then it would have to be addressed, and both parties come to an agreement. As it stands now, it has been explicitly stated that we (at this time) prefer monogamy, and any other that we wish to pursue, we must first explain to one another... In other words, IF we had the desire to sleep with someone else, we would simply end what we are doing now. I prefer to live STD FREE, so does my SO. No multiple partners for me!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes and Yes as long as it is not something continuous and that person is honest and upfront about the situation. If it is happening for a period of time or if found out from someone else I can't really say how either of us would react.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 5:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• More than likely, no
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No, I dont think I could. I do alot for him and his dd. That would be like a slap in the face.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 5:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• He did take me back after cheating on him. I don't know how I would react until in the situation.
    Anonymous