Does your 5 year old ask questions all the time?

mine does she wants to know everything about everything and when you give her an answer she has a question about the answer I dont remember my son going through this stage this has lasted over 2yrs with her though. maybe that is the difference between boys and girls?

mscamp0235

Asked by mscamp0235 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes she does and I love it!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 5:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Mine is 8 and has never shut up since she learned how to talk she's always asking questions but she learns and she's smart
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• She's been asking questions about things since she was old enough to ask. So, she's 5 1/2 now and we've been answering her questions for nearly 5 years now!
    Like your girl, she has a question about the answer, and another about the next answer. It could go on all day. When she asks something that I don't know, I'll tell her and she says, "well, away to the computer, let's look it up!"
    She loves seeing pictures of the inside of the body, like the bones, organs, in the brain and is always asking about that. Also, the names of all her bones. It's cute. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Both of my girls are very curious, but my 5 year old is extremely curious about everything. The world, weather, our bodies, food, everything.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh yes! Some of them are just so ridiculous and just for attention. Those drive me CRAZY!!
    cmariemcd

Answer by cmariemcd at 5:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My children were always asking questions and at all hours. At times,I felt like I was a walking encyclopedia of knowledge. lol
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son is 8 and he's always asking me things. Sometime he has a hard time getting the question out, but he makes it to where I can understand him.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I notice almost all the replies say she, it must be a girl thing LOL
    mscamp0235

Comment by mscamp0235 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010