i went to the doctor and im having bracks and hicks

what is it really and what can/cant i do

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 5:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• braxton hicks...............
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• braxton hicks is false labor look at it as practice labor. There is really nothing you can do for it other than relaxation while it is happening. Mine was the worst after a long day at work so I would come home and lay down with my feet propped up. Good luck
    KristeenieB

Answer by KristeenieB at 11:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• braxton hicks contractions are practice contractions. If you have many per hour (I cant remember the number since my son is almost 3) then you should call the doctor. Otherwise, nothing to do about it. They aren't bad things and shouldnt cause pain. You can drink more water. If I got dehydrated or didn't drink as much water as I should, I would have more.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 2:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010