Is your hubby your best lover?

Is your hubby your best lover that you have ever had? Do you ever think about an ex boyfriend and the sex that you had with him?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 5:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Hubby is the best.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• by far. sometimes i do but then i think about why we broke up and why i'm with my husband and i realize i did not settle by any means.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• he is the one and only i have ever had so yes he is the best!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 5:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Hmmm. Well, I definitely don't think about past lovers usually, lol. In the sense that I love him and he's great sexually, yes my husband the best. But honestly...if we're really talking about only sexually...there was one that was a little better. Omg, I would absolutely die if my husband saw this. It's nothing at all against my husband, he's great...but there was one guy (who ended up having a terrible personality, go figure), who just knew how to do something different than any other man I've been with. Still, the sex didn't make up for his personality. My husband is the total package(pun intended). :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No! My DH is the "romantic" type, I hate romance... I like it rough and tumble... I like a man that will dominate me and he wants a woman that will be sweet and gentle... So, no, he's far from it... He's good, but he's not the best.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• He's my ONLY lover so I don't have anyone to compare him to ( and I don't want anyone to compare him to either!!!) so, yes he is the best!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 5:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have had better physical sex, but never anything emotionally as fulfilling as my DH.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No SO is not the best.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• he isn't the best one and I do think about other lovers sometimes just out of memory but only 3 others stand out in my memory I can't really remember much about the others so they must have been blah
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 8:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hubby is not he best, close second but not the best.
    Anonymous