Inspired by an answer in another question. If you don't like to work out, why don't you like it?

I joke all the time that I'm allergic to exercise, and I really don't like it at all. I've never had to exercise to lose weight, but I have for other health reasons. According to a response in another question, those of us who don't like to work out are are fat and lazy and our husband's hit on skinnier women because we're so disgusting.

So, why do you hate to work out? I just don't like it because I hate to sweat and I don't like to waste what little alone time I have doing something I hate.

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It's exhausting and painful... Not to mention I don't like to get hot & sweaty... It just feels gross.

Every day after my workout I feel like I need to sleep for days and take a dozen Tylenol...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't see the results fast enough.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't like to sweat and smell stinky. If I exercies then I have to take another shower. And I always fell really tired after--and I am always looking for that boost of energy that you are supposed to get after exercising, but I never get it. I do better at exercising on the weekends when I feel that I have more time, I'm not rushed and I'm not getting up earlier in the morning during the week to get it done before I go to work. So I often wonder, if I didn't work outside the house, would I exercise more and on more of a regular basis???
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I use to love working out but I think it's now a combination of being lazy and not seeing results fast enough!

TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My work out is 8hrs at work and then running around the house cleaning all the time...lol. I don't have time to work out really
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh Kimmy your so funny I love to work out I love the high and I worship sweat so ha. No really I love to work out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It's not that I hate it, I just want to see faster results. It feels like you bust your butt day after day for a month just to the the scale go down a number or two.
    crazytexan

Answer by crazytexan at 5:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i don't like it because even though it should be "ME" time, my husband won't help watch the kids so they think i'm a jungle gym.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 8:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do it, but I do not enjoy it. It's tiring and I hate to sweat.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I m not motivated and I get so red and sweaty even after im done my face will stay red for at least an hour after ....i cant stand it !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010