Would you prefer a baby photographer to come to your home or you come to a studio?

I am a baby photographer and travel to parents homes to take the photos. I am thinking of opening up a baby paradise studio in my home for people to come to. If I came to your home, the photos would be amazing but there are a few more themes and options if done in my studio. What would you prefer?

BabyPhotos

Asked by BabyPhotos at 11:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would prefer them coming to home. I am also a photographer and I very much enjoy going to other people's homes or other locations they choose. I think families are more comfortable in their own home. I have shot many newborn photos and it is much easier on the mom to do it in her home. I have had many times where mom/baby had to take a break to breastfeed. Also if dads are involved in the photos, they feel a lot more comfortable in their own home. I've had many requests where mom says dad doesn't want to dress up and go in a studio- that brings me a lot of work ;)
    I don't have a studio and do NOT want the headache of owning one either ;) You can always take some portable backdrops if it is a must.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i dont think id necissarily feel comfortable going to someone elses home to get my kids' pictures done..dont know why..i just dont..i prefer goin to walmart..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• id like both you could ask them if they want it here or there so you could make appointments alittle firther appart if they want you at their home i have 5 kids so i would love it in my home
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I would prefer going to a studio for X-mas we want to get professinal pictures of our family and three dogs still looking though who specializes in that in my area,
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Monica- you can get wonderful "professional" Christmas pictures done at your home. I do at-home Christmas portraits every year. And to think, you won't have to transport your dogs to a studio ;)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2008