PLEASE ANSWER!!! adult content

so i got my peiod 7/17/10 and it lasted until mid day 7/18 stopped and came back 7/20 was verry verry light lasted maybe 2-3 hours and came back 7/21 @ 10 am and is very light. im usually very regular but something similar happend last month i got me period 3 days early it lasted 2 days stopped and then spotted for 3 days. we have been ttc since feb.

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow sounds like me LOL, same thing happend to me pretty much,
    I'm eight weeks pregnant and so exited! But I have mild bleeding and brown discharge, my ob said is was old blood and not to worry! Congrats if you are I recomend you take a home test right away or get a blood test.Keep us updated mamma!
    meganmom259

Answer by meganmom259 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you're asking whether or not you are pregnant, it could be a possibility.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• have u tested? i've heard of many women still spotting their first couple months of pregnancy, and if you've been tracking your ovulating and stuff then you definately could be, doesn't hurt to test :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• if you have been having unprotected sex then YES you might be pregnant
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The same thing happened to me when I was pregnant. Only mine was FULL blown for one day. I went through a pad every hour. And then spotted brown for 3 days. A week later found out i was pregnant! Good luck hun!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 7:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010