Follow up question... Ending Crime & Helping Victims!

I asked a question the other day about If you could eradicate any ONE crime what would it be... Many of you said things like Child Abuse and Rape...

Great answers... BUT, todays question is - even with out the means to end the issues altogether What are YOU doing TODAY to end these crimes?
Do you work with a charity or shelter - if so which one?
Do you donate money - if so where?

What are you doing to end these crimes today?

* IF you missed the question the other day make sure to add what crime you would like to see ended!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want to protect and care for children who don't have a voice. I am currently a foster parent who should have all 3 of our foster babies adopted by the end of this year. After that I will become involved as a volunteer for CASA or some other outspoken way. These children need love and a chance. I am here for them as much as they are for me.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My crime to end was Sexual Slavery. I donate to the Somaly Mam Foundation every time I get paid...

My second crime was sexual abuse and child prostitution... I donate money, clothing and other things to Children Of The Night every chance I get. I also work with other groups to help end sexual abuse, child abuse and to aid rape survivors... But COTN is my big one!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• That is awesome!! Have you read Half the Sky? I highly recommend it.
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 22, 2010