i just wanna die:(

my baby daddy cheated on me several times he was with this chick but i almost lost my unborn 2 months ago he asked me to take him back so I did this girl started telling me lots of shit well he chooses her again over me & my unborn telling me if i love him to let him be happy with the other girlcus he loves her & not me.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Honey I am so sorry but as hard as it is to let go you have to, you do not need him in your life especially if he is going to treat you that way. You deserve so much more then that and your unborn baby needs you to be strong and not stressed its very bad for both of you. I am so sorry you are going thru this if you need to talk I am here <3
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 5:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No man is worth your life, although it might seem now that it isn't worth much, you must shake yourself off and think about your baby, after all the dust settles why would you want a man who cheats, you deserve better than that and so does that baby of yours. Think of this as a blessing in disguise, set him free and feel sorry for the one who is getting him!

Answer by older at 5:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• it hurts me so bad I dont have any friends and im new to this site so i dont have namy friends.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• You want to die over this loser? Your baby's daddy does not deserve you - he is a cheater and a cheater is always a cheater. He just wants to play around with both of you and that is not fair to you or your unborn child. Honey, wake up and realize that you deserve so much better. You deserve a man who will love you and only you - they are out there. I would start by praying for the right man to come into your life. That's how I met mine and we celebrated our 20th anniversary this year. We have never cheated on each other and we are still in love. The right one for you is waiting.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes as hard as it is to see you need to let this one pass. It sounds like you are not married and he doesn't want a commitment. YOu need to stay strong for this baby, and decide what is best for its future. Living in messed up relationship is not going to make anyones life better.
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 5:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• shes getting me sloppy seconds but i feel guilty cus I blame it on my pregnancy when I was not pregnant he was not like that with my at all.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• He was always like that he is now using your child to get away with murder. Its hard to have something like that happen but take a couple minutes think what is best cry get mad and move on. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I lost my first love to another girl. It hurt so bad, I thought about ending my life... But time heals all wounds. I met the man of my dreams, we married, and have a beautiful baby girl. If you had told me three years ago, that "theres someone else" I wouldnt have believed it. I thought my Ex was the love of my life and the only one for me.

THANK GOD, thank god, that we broke up. I now realize how bad he treated me, he cheated on me, and made me feel guilty about his bad behaviour. My husband treats me like gold, and loves our daughter to death.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• thank you i feel so fool by him.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I JUST JUST FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF SO BAD AND PPL LIKE TO JUDGE ME WHEN THEY DONT KNOW HOW IM FEELING.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010