why am i such a bitch now!!

okay so before and during my pregnancy i was this reallly happy,sweet and nice girl!! my baby is 5 months now but everyhting bothers me now ,i get mad soo quick and i would literally straight out cry of anger or sometimes i just feel lonely miserable and unhappy i feel like the only good thing that i have is my baby i love him to death but eveything else is just not right!! what can i do i just dont wanna be acting like this and trust me ive never ever ever in my life ive had anger management please help me i dont like the persin i am right now!!

thanx

beautifulesme

Asked by beautifulesme at 11:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• One word...hormones!!!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hey i'm in the same boat but my daughter is going to be 1 in a few weeks. I get a lot of migraines and i think that is why i get so mad so quick. Do get them to?
    loving8

Answer by loving8 at 1:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Are you on birth control? Some birth controls have that effect on women...check into it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I know you may not like this answer.... Are you depressed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have a 5 month old son and I was the exact same way but I didnt want to have anything to do with anyone even my son. I would get mad very fast. I talked to my doctor and she said I was depressed so I was put on anti-depressants. As long as I take them I am fine but if I dont take them I am a bitch but it doesnt bother me to be with my son just everything else bothers me.
    Ashley200804

Answer by Ashley200804 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008