1st birthday..mothers please read.

Ok, my sons first bday party is coming up. There are 43 definate people coming, and maybe 48. My question is.. how many piece of chicken should i order? You can only order 50, 58 or 60.I want enough so that if someone wants 2 pieces they can, but i dont want to over do it(the MIL is buying) also, we are having hambarbaques, hot dogs, mac & pot salad, chicken, and a veggie tray. Is that enough food and a good assortment or should i add rigatoni(there are way more adults than children) Now, should i buy 2 liters of pop or cans of pop? I dont have a way to keep the cans cool if i do cans, I cant seem to find those big bucket things anywhere. I could get a cooler with ice if i do the 2 liters right? (Ive never thrown a party before) What should i do? I need some help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If your going to have other food there I'd get the 50 pc chicken. Some ppl may not get some but there's is other food to choose from. Dont kill yourself over it. Definately get assorted can soda's. The big buckets can be found in home depot/walmart or buy a large garbage pail. If your having mac & pot salad i dont think you need another side. Also, make/buy a fruit salad. You cant go wrong with that. Make it 49 ppl, because I'm crashing =)

MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• On the other hand, I hate walking around finding soda cans days later..LOL
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2008