Having sex at someone elses home (tacky?)

I just saw this in another question. Someone said that having sex at her mils home was tacky... while visiting not just stoping in for lunch. Is it? (for the sake of this question lets assume we are talking about a married couple)

If you are visiting your mom or mil and staying in their home is it tacky to have sex there? Do you think you should just wait until you get home?

What if it is a friends home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, If we didn't have sex at my friends house we wouldn't have our son :) yeah, its probably a little tacky, I mean if you are not respectful about it - but sometimes you do as the mood strikes - for us it was after a party so tacky was the afterthought!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My family and I had to spend few nights at my in laws.. And we had sex... Not loud or 'nasty' sex or anything. so no.. I dont think it's tacky... Unless you were just there for a visit that wasn't over night... THEN I think you should wait til yu could get home. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 6:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would do it quietly if i were a guest or if it was my house I would not care.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you're staying there - no, it's not tacky... But if you are just stopping by for dinner YES, it's tacky and weird! Wait til you get home of just go home!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do it...if we are spending more than one night. My parents and inlaws all live 900 miles away. So when we stay with them it is always about a week. Me and DH used to live their together (at my parents) so it is not uncomfortable for us.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Absolutely!
    mypreciousbabe

Answer by mypreciousbabe at 6:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hmm this is hard. cause ive done it at my relatives house. not loud and sloppy or anything. just knowing i guess that its not your house and there are other people around. kinda spiciest up things. keeps things fresh. and dh and i had a big smile on our faces the whole rest of the night and next day.
    just dont let me hear you at my house doing it and we are good. be quiet please : )

sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I HAVE SEX IN MY OWN HOUSE AND MY BED ! NO WAY WOULD I DO IT SOME WHERE ELSE !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 6:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• ok let me re answer this. when we did it it was NOT in there beds it was either in the shower or standing up or on the floor. i think having sex in someones bed is tacky. but besides that no.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think having sex in someone else's bed is tacky. Even if it is just the guest bedroom. I wouldn't do it.
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010