is a lot of cramping normal at 38.5 weeks?

I have been getting contractions and contractions that lead to my back a lot lately and mostly in the evening.. I have also been getting a lot of like pms cramps for the past couple days..I didn't make it this far with my last that's why I cam clueless..lol

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 6:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• To me, my contractions were like major mentrual cramps. My first instinct is that you are in labor. I never went past week 38 so it is a strong possibility.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have never been in labor, my last one was c-section because he was breach and I had high blood pressure so they just took him at 38 weeks!.
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• In that case I would call your doctor and tell them what you are feeling. They may want you to go in.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had a ton of PMS cramping from 34-38 weeks. I had him at 38 weeks when my water broke.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 6:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010