how to conceive a boy

roseque79

Asked by roseque79 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have intercourse its a 50 50 chance =)
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 6:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There is absolutely no way to convience a specific gender. Period.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Check out the Chinese Gender chart. I used it for my second baby to see if we could have a girl. It worked for us!

I suppose there was a 50% chance it would though. Lol.

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I was told, male sperm is faster, but dies sooner. Female sperm is slower, but lives longer. So, if you want to concieve a boy have him as close to your cervix/uterus as possible before he ejaculates. If you want a girl, move further away from the uterus/cervix before ejaculating. I have no idea if this is true or not. But thats how we tried for a girl, and we got a girl.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• excuse this ,ride his d*** but everyone is doing think back on your pregnancies who were the most dominate during the time the girl or boy was conceived and thats where your answer lies
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 6:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I've also read that male sperm is faster and dies sooner. In addition to having the man ejaculate as close to the cervix as possible you can also try having sex as you're ovulating and avoid having sex the few days before then so that you don't have any female sperm lingering around waiting for the egg. I've also heard that having an orgasm increases the alkalinity of your vagina which male sperm favors. Also eating foods higher in sodium and potassium can cause your eggs to attract male sperm whereas eating foods rich in calcium and magnesium may cause your eggs to attract more female sperm. Of course once you're pregnant you'll want to resume your intake of calcium and magnesium.

http://www.ehow.com/way_5451961_diet-conceive-boy.html

Firefli

Answer by Firefli at 6:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Wow, I am not sure sorry.
    JoyfulMom73

Answer by JoyfulMom73 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There is a scientific way to conceive a specific gender. It's true that the male producing sperm is smaller & faster, but dies sooner than the female which is larger & slower. This is where the importance of timing comes in. For a boy, you'd want to wait until you know you've ovulated to have sex. That way the "boy" sperm would reach the waiting egg before a "girl" sperm. If, you want a girl, you need to have sex right before you're due to ovulate. That way, by the time the egg is available, "boy" sperm have all died off, leaving only the "girl" sperm to fertilize it. There's more about it in this book that my sister-in-law shared with me. It worked for me & all three of my sisters-in-law:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Choose-Sex-Your-Baby/dp/038548562X

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010