my friend caught her man cheeting by snooping in his e mail......

if this is how you caught him how would you bring it up because you would be in the wring too.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 6:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would print out the emails (make 2 copies) and show him them. I would also ask what was up with it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh, please. How did she get his password? If he gave it to her, which is possible because my DH knows mine and I know his, then there is nothing wrong with her checking his email. Either way, the guy's a jerk for cheating in the first place and should take what is coming to him.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• snooping in his e-mail is not NEARLY as bad as him cheating on her and if he tried to say it was then he needs to get kicked in the butt :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you have a feeling your SO is cheating, I mean, a real suspicion, not just a crazy insecure person that has no basis....and you find evidence, yes of course you bring it up and kick him to the curb. If she has blatant evidence that he is cheating, that is a way worse wrong than snooping on someone you think is cheating on you only to find you are right. Sorry, but don't give me a reason to not trust you and everything will be just fine. Obviously he gave her some reason to feel the need to cheat. Let's be clear, cheaters don't tell the truth EVER. They will lie lie lie, so this is not a case when you can just ask for the truth.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If she had a feeling he was cheating anf she was snooping i dont think shes in the wrong...He is in the wrong for cheatting. I would do what itsallabtthem said
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Print them out in dooplacate (sp) and put one set on the counter where I knew that he'd find them. When I noticed that he saw them. I'd confont him about it.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• She's not in the wrong. She needs to just let him know and move on, period.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 6:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• what exactly did she find? he may not be cheating.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't care what he have to say about me cheking is email, maybe is going to try to blame her because she find out because she was looking at his email account (trust me that happend to me) the guy is going to be offguard so he going to be looking for any little thing just to blame her and try to get away from the real problem HIM.

Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 7:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would straight up confront him I don't care if I'm wrong. Try not to lash out because that'll make him shut down but do confront him!
    Allynmj

Answer by Allynmj at 8:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010