How do you feel about Obama! adult content

Do you really think he can create jobs? Hes never held a real 9 to 5 job! Do you realy think hes doing a good job of being president? Or do you think hes decieved you?

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 6:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he's lazy to be honest. He hasn't done much of anything, he just keeps talking about doing things but I've yet to see any kind of action.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• all politicians decieve and lie. obama isnt the first. i have no real feelings other than i hope the next president can fix this mess
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• To me, he is the equivalent to a bobble-head doll.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 6:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think Obama did as well as any President let with the mess he was left with. We always tell our kids not matter how bad things get to look for the silver lining. Why isn't this nation doing the same? We also should keep in mind that the press only reports half the story and then only if it will get rating. How much are we not hearing about that is going on or being shot down by congress. Just my thoughts.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 6:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The is a badly written question and won't be appreciated by anyone with an IQ over 50.Seriously.
    Bad taste. Uncalled for.
    In other words, the question sucks and the replies agreeing withh the OP are from people who are either extremely nasty or lacking in decency.A poster compares Obama to a bobble-head. You need an attitude adjustment and a high school diploma... it makes you look immature and mean-spirited. I could go on ...but there are better things to do with my time.
    Anonymous

• I didn't expect anything positive to come of his presidency...but I am a little surprised at the speed and extent of his non-performance!! LOL :o)

I believe this is the longest he has ever been employed in the same job his whole life...and it shows!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think its still a free world and anyone can say what they feel!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Is anyone surprised than an ANON would be so pissy?! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• He didn't decieve me and no he will not produce jobs. He does lend for a bit of hilarity now and then though. Like when he said they were on track to meet the $350 million jobs he promised. I had to laugh at that.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LoriKeet, no I am not surprised. And I was not surprised by his choices, for most Harvard graduates dont surprise me when they lie! Most do! what surprised me was how many people who were decieved and are still in favor of Obama even though hes sending our country down a hill that will be ahrd to recover from and it has nothing to do with monetary or even jobs, but Morality and being a Free Nation. Hes destroying the very thread of Democracy! And hes decieved so many in the process and around the world!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010