How many of you have chows?

How many of you guys have chows? We saved one that was 1 month old from the pound a month ago and boy does he have a personality on him! He is like the "little pesannoying little brother to our other two dogs. What does your chow do that is so darn cute?

hanksmom0207

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pets

• I have a chow named Bonnie. She has a personality also but she loves and protects my family. When he gets snippy just push him over and growl. It shows them who is boss.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 11:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• sorry, i dont own a chow and never will. when i was pregnant with my daughter, my MIL's roommate's chow cornored me and was going to attack. To this day I will not be around that dog and neither will my kids.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 10:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I've never had a chow or a chow mix, but I read this on Ed Frawley's site (he is a trainer of police protection dogs), and it made me wary of chow dogs. I hope it doesn't apply to your pup. www.leerburg.com/pdf/Chows.pdf
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I also like to add that I too have been attacked by a boxer of all dogs. But that doesn't stop me from loving dogs or hinder my actions. Although it makes me want to smack the owners for bad ownership. Dogs are only as good as their owners training.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 1:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2008