i know kinda stupid, but i need to ask

when your trying to get pregnant should you have sex every day or every other day. i was thinking that every day will make sure that there is sperm inside when the egg drops. since the egg will only live for a few hours. Just asking though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• umm hahha ure so cute!! i think once or twice is enough!!! if he cums in u at all times=) i wasnt even trying to get pregnant and i did as an accident because i was on the depo shot and i remember i was suppose to go back and get it again and i dint soo my boyfriend would just withdraw everytime and sooo yeah i dont know how it happened and i think only a little when inside of me but that got me pregnant!! my baby is 5 months now!! ......good luck =)
    beautifulesme

Answer by beautifulesme at 12:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• actually if you are having a hard time concieving the less you have sex the better. Figure out when you ovulate and wait till then to go at it. Also you can buy ovulation sticks at walmart for like 15 bucks (you get like 10 sticks) you pee on them like a pregnancy test and it tells you if your ovulating. Good luck with the baby making.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 12:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i forgot the answer, i asked my obgyn the same question, it depends on if you have a 28 or 30 day cycle...i think two weeks into it you have sex every other day. ask for exact timing...we asked the begining of july i think and now i'm 4 moths prego even tho we hardly had sex
    brownsugarnp

Answer by brownsugarnp at 12:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• listen to megmckn!!!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• They say that the sperm isn't as good if you have sex everyday; but they also say try like hell as often as possible. So I would do either; one way or another it should work in time. GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• and an egg can last up to 48 hours btw...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2008