Is it healthy to have intercourse everyday? adult content

I've been married for 2 years now and expecting!
My hubby and I's sex life is great!
We have sex everyday though and I'm not sure if its the new baby hormones or what, but its starting to get a little stressfull. Is having sex everyday healthy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know we never have sex I guess that is why he is about to be my x
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• not sure if it is healthy or not, but before DH and I got married we use to do it every single day unless it was my time of the month lol and sometimes we would even do it as much as 2-3 times a day lol. Now we are married with kids we can't really do it 2-3 times a day lol, but we do still have se if not every day we don't go more than 3 days without it unless it is my time of the month lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If its becoming stressful than no.

Sex in my opinion becomes unhealthy when it replaces other things and seems like the only thing you do because there is nothing else to do with your partner or in life.

If you are happy fine...if you feel like something is missing in your life then no. All depends on the individuals involved.

I don't think its normal to have sex everyday but that doesnt mean it can't be healthy for a short period.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• its probably the hormones, pregnancy sex is the best :P but why exactly is it getting stressful? because u don't want it and your DH does? or because you're worried about the baby? or just uncomfortable? I've never heard of sex everyday being UNhealthy, but if its not fun for you anymore maybe u should cut back... grats on the pregnancy though!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 6:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you are getting stressed from it. Then no. If it's just fun and you aren't bothered by it. Then it's fine.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Im not sure, but Ive read sexual intercourse releases hormones, good hormones, and relaxes, and there cant be anything wrong with that eh?
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 7:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If both of you are up to it. My DH wants it twice a day and that is stressing me out because I am too tired and he wants it. If it were up to me I would like it 3 days a week.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 7:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010