Hi there, is there anyone that can help me find a great daycare for my newborn as I will have to go back to work soon?

Any information is helpful. I live in the South East Denver area.
Thanks to all Moms out there
Love this web-site.

JoyfulMom73

Asked by JoyfulMom73 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Can you consider doing childcare? I don't know if it is your "thing" but some moms let you bring your child with you. Check out care.com and sittercity.com and you will see people looking for care, if you can bring your child, and what they pay. Good luck no matter what you decide.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• goggle daycares and then check them out with the bbb. if you got family or trusted friends, thats what i use
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There really is no better care for a baby, especially one this young, except for the care of mommy. Is there any alternative for you? I would start with relatives or at home daycares run by friends and see if you can find one. If not, I would look for one with a low ratio of workers to babies, places where they hold babies while they eat, they don't enforce a strict schedule, and where there is low turnover.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010