quick question

when your trying to get pregnant should you have sex every day or every other day. i was thinking that every day will make sure that there is sperm inside when the egg drops. since the egg will only live for a few hours. Just asking though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• They say every other day is better, because everyday could reduce his sperm count. We do every other in hopes that we'll get lucky this month! Good luck!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have heard that it is best to have sex every other day, better sperm quality. Your egg last for 12 to 24 hours after you ovulate before it starts to break down.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I say track your ovulation days down and save those sperm for the WHOLE week around your ovulation days. That seems like the best bet to me (it worked for me!).

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I learned in my woman studies class that sperm can live up to five day so every other day is fine.
    moniluvsmarcus

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 12:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008