Kinda sad right now. :( adult content

I WOULD NOT READ THIS IF PREGNANT! WARNING IT MAY SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!
So I went in for my second ulta sound and the U/S tech seen a fetal pole,(Last one they seen a black hole) but still no heart beat. The doctor told me I should miscarry in the next day or so since I started bleeding. The doctor basically told me he didn't see a fetal pole it was a mass of some sort. Whatever that means. I feel lost right now! I can't beleive this is happening to me again. So I have to wait this out till either one I pass it on my own or two the next time I go in for my next U/S I'll have to have a D&C. If any of you have anything to reasure me with I would love to here it. I'm not cramping, no symptoms as of yet, but I am bleeding and passing a few clots. Could it be that I'm haveing a period? Could I still have a miricle bean in there? Can I still have a sucessful pregnancy? WE don't know right?

buggin4baby

Asked by buggin4baby at 7:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bled with my son but not clots. I will be praying for you. I hope your miracle bean is there and ok.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. I wish I had something reassuring to say but I don't.
    Doctors aren't always right about their diagnoses so there is always a chance. The fact that he couldn't find a heartbeat is worrisome though.

A very good friend of mine told me she was pregnant a little over a year ago. She was so excited about it. She then found out, after going for an ultrasound that there was no baby. It was a cluster of cells and a mass but no heartbeat, no baby. She was devastated to say the least.
    Now however, she is 22 weeks along with a healthy baby girl. She was terrified about going in for the ultrasound because she didn't want it to be a cluster again. It wasn't and she and her husband couldn't be happier.

There is always hope. Always.
    I wish the best for you. <3
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• OH MOMMA my heart breaks for you
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am very sorry that you are going through this.. But if you are passing clots, then it sounds like the miscarriage has begun. I am very sorry.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had a similar experience like almost two years ago, it was hearth breaking for DH and me, it wasn't easy at first and sometimes I keep wondering about my lil one, but my family was my support and most of all God. I am really sorry I hope everything it's ok with you lil baby, my prayers and thoughs are with you and your lil' one. *Hugs*

group hug

Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 7:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• lost 2 pregnancies in my life, 3 children total. first was twins. it wasn't any easier at 38 then at 20.
    I'm so sorry. allow yourself to feel how you feel no matter what that is.
    you'll get through it, but you'll never forget.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry to hear this :( I hope there is still a miracle in there.
    CaitsMom408

Answer by CaitsMom408 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010