I want to make a journal about my websites and I am not sure if it needs to go in marketplace .

I have 4 different siites. Each siter selling something different.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 7:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, journals for that sort of information goes to the Marketplace.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Any outside websites (non CM content), even political or craft sites, need to be in the marketplace. You also can't advertise them in your signature in most if not all of the CafeMom owned groups.
    The good news is that marketplace journals are still seen by everyone and have just as much chance as any other journal you post at being made popular. There is a marketplace link for people who are looking for those kinds of journals and a shopping cart flag on the title of the journal, so moms know ahead of time that there are products available inside.
    If you are serious about advertising in your journal consider posting a couple times a week and be patient. If the journals are engaging you will gain readers. Other tools you can use are the buy + sell widgets or rich text widgets for your profile and blurbing your sites in your thought bubble.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010