have anybody had problems with fleas

i have a tenant were i manage some apartments and they noticed that the are having trouble were there is fleas in the apartment, has anyone had this problem and if so what did u use???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are carpet and upholstery powders and sprays that work well on fleas.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Is there an animal in there now? If so that might be a good thing. We had fleas in our house so bad that fleas were getting in my kids heads. I bought this stuff from the vet called Advantage and put it on my cat and it got rid of the fleas in my house because when they bit the cat they died and we were infested. I didn't use anything else.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 7:24 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• the thing is that there are pets there and the only ones that there is, is the dentist office next door that has two dogs that guard the office
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My brothers neighbor had dogs and he had his dog flea dipped and used advantage, he bombed the house and had terminex come and spray the yard. It took about two weeks but the fleas stopped showing up in his house. It also helps to use flea powder in around the perimiter as well. Good Luck.
    Mrs.Luv-Lee

Answer by Mrs.Luv-Lee at 8:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2010