can it hurt the baby if you fall on your hands and knees?

I went to get up, and my foot was asleep and I fell onto my hands and feet, it wasnt very hard, just enough to give me a heart attack... should the baby be ok?

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 7:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's probably way less impact than you'd get from jogging or running.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• just try to relax, if u start having any discomforts or pain, go straight to the e.r. just to be certain
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yes the baby should be fine, i fell down 5 steps and positioned my self so i fell on my hands and knees
    Bellsbabyboys

Answer by Bellsbabyboys at 7:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i fell on my hands and knees too while pregnant i slipped in the kitchen on water.. scared the shit out of me but dr said i was fine.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I say yes that your baby is ok especially if you didn't fall on your belly. But if you are concerned I'm sure your doctor won't mind and they can monitor you for a bit just to be safe.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010