TTC in mid 30's

I am 35 and trying to conceive again. Wondering about others out there doing the same, or who have already had the blessing of welcoming a baby into their home in their mid-30's. Ideally, I would've had my family completed by the time I was 30 but it doesn't always work out the way we plan it.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 7:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Congratulations on starting your family! I wish you all the luck! My mom waiting until her 30's to start trying for a family. She ended up have 4 kids in her 30's and 2 in her 40's!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 7:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I love your user name! It is only by faith in God that I am where I am today and that I am married to a wonderful guy who is so supportive and such a good daddy to our two beautiful kidlets (that we were blessed thru adoption!)
    Now, with a pregnancy that sadly ended in m/c just last month, we are hopeful in trying again and we'll see where God leads us!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thank you very much! :)
    I have had 2 m/c. One at 6 months, and one at 5 months. I trust God that one day I will be able to carry to full term. I was devestated. But hopefully I will be blessed with a child one day. I have been blessed with so many things, that i never thought i would have. I pray that one day everything will work out. And I will pray for you too! <3
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 11:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am 34 and have been trying now for 2 years. I have not been lucky enough yet to be able to carry a child past 6 weeks. BUT I have hope that my luck will change. My suggestion to you is to track your cycle using Basel Body Temperature (BBT). This way you know without a doubt what is going on inside your body and have an accurate record to share with your doctor if an struggles arise. I personally use www.fertilityfriend.com. Good luck in your quest for baby #2!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010