looking for instructions to make a purse favor from a washcloth

I am looking for instructions to make a purse favor from washcloth. I saw these somewhere and they are so cute. They hold a bar of soap and have a handle of beads and flowers on the front. My grand daughter's Bat Mitzvah is coming up soon and her theme is a Tea Party and I thought something like these purse's might make a cute favor for the ladies. Not sure what to make for the men or children yet.

nanbon44

Asked by nanbon44 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Boy, I'm surprised. I saw a washcloth sachet holder on BONANZLE website. Not the exact thing you want but maybe adaptable? Maybe ideas at etsy website too. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sorry, don't know but did you look on web? Good luck!!
    tink-01

Answer by tink-01 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Google it. There will probably be a couple of ideas. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have been on a web search all day and I find cute Cupcakes, cookies, roses, bunnies, cakes, & candy shapes made from a folded washcloth, but no purse...*
    nanbon44

Comment by nanbon44 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had another idea..............look at patterns for small purses at your fabric store. Check Simplicity, McCall's etc. Actually you can see them online at each website. You might see something similar to what you are looking for. Just use the washcloth for the fabric. That's all I've got!! ;)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2010