Feelin kinda lonely..

So im over 2 mos pregnant and we have a 3 year old and I honestly feel like lonely and left out. My dh stays at home with her and I work full time. I come home daily and straighten up and spend time wtih my little girl and cook dinner. Rarely do I get to watch tv or do what I want. (not due to my daughter due to my dh) I just dont feel like he cares anymore. We dont talk just to talk, we dont watch movies or go on dates or any of that fun stuff anymore. It has nothing to do with my DD. I've talked to my DH how we never do anything, i dont feel important or special and he spends more time with his video games and his brother or friends. Its frustrating. He has all these things he does on his own but doesnt care to partae in things together. We have a bunch of things we like to do together, but we dont. I've talked to him several times baout this and he doesnt change. Idk what to do. Its nothing that is really heart breaking but

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay, wait it stays home all day and doesn't clean up? If you were the one to stay home then he'll expect you to clean up and cook. You need to tell him he needs help clean up through out the day. It's not fair to you to work full time and then come home and do all the cooking and cleaning. He need to step a little and help with those chores.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• First, he needs to take more responsibility with being a SAHD. It's not right for you to come home from work then cook and clean.

Second, maybe you could start a date night? You don't necessarily have to go out, but choose one night a week where the video games, the tv, the cell phones go OFF. Just spend some quality time together.

((hugs)) mama. I know how it feels to feel lonely.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Tell him if you need to be and do every thing that you might as well do it on your own and seperate. I know I have told people to seperate because it does open their eyes of both parties and things get better and you might find that you can do it without him and he will relize the needs you wants you and will be better to you and help you out , give it a chance
    The three yr old is not happy because your not happy, When mommy not happy no one is happy.
    .
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 8:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think you should make time for yourself and go out with a friend once in a while. Maybe once he sees that you are getting out then he will want to spend more time with you since he knows you aren't around at the house constantly. Just an idea.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I know how you feel. My dh and I never spend time together, but somehow we just make it work. I am a lonely type of person anyway though.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010