Hey does anyone know of any good ways legitimate to make money from home online?

I am writing a book and would like some suggestions on how to market it.

Mom09

Asked by Mom09 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• westathome.com
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you catch an opening at PineCone Research, they'll send you $3 per survey they offer you and you take. Swagbucks has tons of options you can cash out for (my fav. is 450 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon giftcard. I get about two a month) and the other one I do is Opinion Outpost (which I don't qualify for the survey's often but you can cash out for actual checks that they mail to you).
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 8:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No. If I ever find out, I'm going to try it.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 8:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

Also, try selling on eBay.  It's a fast, easy way to earn money.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Are you looking for ways to make money or are you looking for advice on how to sell/market your book?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There are lots of options. Stick with the free ones until you figure out exactly what you want to do. I have a list of legit companies (all free) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hello Mom09,

That is awesome you are writing a book!
    If you are looking to sell it as an E-Book, there are a few ways to market it.

First you will need a few things put in place and a site that you will be able to drive visitors to that are interested in the subject matter you are writing about.

Even if your book is not completed yet, you may still want to start a pre-launch for it. Start getting the word out about it along with the date it is expected to be released. This is a very important piece of strategic marketing.

Start creating a buzz about your incredible book and get folks waiting with baited breath for it.

Feel free to private message me. I have created several products online and am pretty much a marketing fanatic when it comes to getting them sold. I can help. I am Not selling you anything. When you message me I will reveal my real name so you can Google me for safety and investigation if you like.
    MasterMindMom

Answer by MasterMindMom at 7:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I have a newsletter with ideas to work at home if you are interested. www.freedom2bhome.com

Also, if you are interested in joining my team of independent affiliates. We do online marketing promoting marketing products to home business owners. www.freedomtobehome.info

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. :) Kim

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 2:42 PM on Jul. 23, 2010