How do you feel about Obama? 2

Did you vote for him? I cant understand why I am not seeing peoples response. Is it that he offends so many Poeple?

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 8:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama is a bigger disaster than Bush! I'm not afraid to say it and I'm very proud to say that I didn't vote for him.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 8:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I LOVE OBAMA.! EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GIVE HIM A BREAK...HE HAD TO CLEAN UP ALMOST 10 YEARS OF A MESS THAT WAS LEFT BEHIND BY OURS TRULY..GEROGE W. BUSH.! HES MOVING SLOWLY BUT HES TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING DONE.HE NEEDS TIME.DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CLEAN UP SOMEBODY ELSES DIASTER.! ITS HARD
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i agree with soon2bemom16
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• SO WAT DID BUSH DO CAUSE HE GOT ALL OUR FAMILIES FIGHTING IN A WAR THATS TRULY UNNECCESARY. BUSH LIED ALSO I DONT SEE YA BASHIN HIM
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am a witness to the 60's and the daily practice.........""spend today ,- live now, -borrow now, -and pay later-** cultural **national ** mindset . Lifestyle "wise", and practiced as a very acceptable norm. We aren't any different since any president since those earlier years. All we know is that we can go make a war any place any time, and hurt and set up camp whenever however we see appropriate, and not once has anyone looked it straight in the eye, NOT ONCE..>>>>>>>> until now, and it's naturally ...................OBAMA'S FAULT>>?????????????????????????? Pick up any paper in the 60's at any library or just go online right now in the January 10 day in 1963. SEE FOR YOURSELVES, it should wake up anyone ready on blaming Obama.
    Have a good night. (really)
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• OP, you are seriously misguided in your beliefs.

What HE did with China? Do you know that during the Bush year we became the BIGGEST DEBTORS in the world and CHINA the LARGEST CREDITORS? had ZERO net jobs, CREATED 2 costly wars that there is NO END IN SIGHT too??? The recession started in 2007.....MOST jobs lost, were already lost by the time the election came around...In fact that 2.5 long term unemployed LOST their jobs in 2008....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• it something when people know they are wrong and hide under anonymous (like a mouse!)
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It took Obama less than 2 years to more than double the deficit! If he truly wanted to help America, he would have been trying to find ways to help reduce the deficit instead of adding billions to it. He's lied countless times (true for most politicians) when he said he would be upfront with Americans. He insisted on ramming through a ridiculous healthcare bill that is going to completely brake America.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 8:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• You di dwith your bias question and the LIES you put in your question

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• and what has he actually accomplished? All he did was manipualte the American people to take a loan from China and took jobs away from the American people. We will eb in debt to the Chinese for billions to give Business a huge reward which made no jobs, just put all taxpayers in debt for the next 50 years is all! I cant see any good Obama has done, even the health care will cost more than he figured! How dumb can he get? Hes losing our Freedoms for the American to make their own chocies left and right! Hes given more right 2 Homosexuals, as if they are the only Americans. Hes taken all our Freedoms away from the American people! Freedom of speech, the media is gone? Only Liberal get rights! All your rights as soldiers gone out the window and you cant even see it! Feedom to choose your own Health care, News media and Government is gone! Its all Liberals only now! They Dont know what they lost!
    emmidr

Comment by emmidr (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jul. 21, 2010