Any moms have any good tips of a legitimate work at home job for extra money

Im great with computers, I am also bi-lingual (Spanish) , and I work at my other job Monday through Thursday during the day with lots of extra time on my hands on my three days off.

NativeAngelWing

Asked by NativeAngelWing at 8:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• liveops.com
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sure, I have quite a few ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

Also, I always recommend eBay.  It's a fast, easy way to earn money!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There are a few places I know you can make some extra money with. Like I try to tell a lot of those who are looking for work at home JOBS, be careful what you get into. A lot of places that do hire from home, like live ops, westat, teletech and babytobee, are more on the telemarketing and sales side. If you can handle doing that, then go for it. They do requires credit and background checks that YOU will have to pay for. You will also be considered an independent contractor. This means they have the right to terminate you for any reason they want, and unemployment is not covered if this happens. I have a lot of personal experience with most of the sites you will see, so if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
    KaylaCeleste

Answer by KaylaCeleste at 11:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hey Mama! I would love to share an amazing opportunity with you, check out http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/bbuchanan.html to learn more about an awesome company! Work from home, whenever you'd like! Message me for more info!
    bbuchanan1985

Answer by bbuchanan1985 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• There are lots of options. Stick with the free ones until you figure out exactly what you want to do. I have a list of legit companies (all free) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I love my work at home business - I know that I am helping others and I am making great money - I have found out that I don't have to work full time or go to the office to contribute hundreds or even thousands of dollars to my family's income! To learn more please visit www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/wintergreen. This is not a MLM or a scam - this is a business that really works - a company that cares and strives to make a difference.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Let me know if you would like any info.
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Look into Juice Plus. It's an opportunity to help people with their health and make good money.
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010