Well now do you think ONLY Obama's to blame. (not that I do)

You may also want to check back about 2 or 3 pages in the passing Q's .

I responded with way more proof as why he is NOT to be blamed.

More like all of congress, and the past 50 yrs.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 9:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know what this question pertains to, but No I have never felt like he is only to be blamed. As I have started many, many times before, it goes back years and years in the making.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks yes it is from years back. How about watergate. How about all the scandals of all the Kennedys crap that lingered, and was even tried on computer recently just to disprove that it wasn't what they'd all thought. It's a conglomerate of so much owing and wars, and owing, and wars. Just for once, if they'd leave it in the women's authority, and stop trying to be male dictator and so much national power for power dominated mindset, dominated practice, domination of women, domination of jobs, control of economy, all the livelihood that was supposed to be natural is just owned, owned, owned owned, owned owned,

Women do so much better. We are too good for this world.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Of course not, that is just ridiculous rhetoric

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• OK dear...I have not seen a single conservative on here say that anything was completely Obamas fault. However I have seen MANY libs blame it AAALLLL on Bush :) What I HAVE seen is MANY people (myself included) saying that Obama is making a BAD situation WORSE.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• momof said it all.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I just feel that women are better negotiators, and men are strictly for profit no matter who is suffering, how can any one not see this?
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Is it completely his fault? NO Is he a moronic scorn that was placed in office to do a job of which he can't? Yes. Though then again most of our resent presidents have been. So I more blame the ones who voted for him then any one. Yep I said it so sew me!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh and men are better at hard labor than thinking 90% of the time because they tend not to use the right head.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Hard labor is for them. But nothing else. They aren't really learning anything new, so keep them entirely off the world's place for solving anything social.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

No that's not what I mean, but they are better at hard physical labor. Though that doesn't mean they can't be good at other things, or that their aren't very smart men.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010