What can I do for my daughter's birthday?

Yes my daughter's birthday is in October. I have a theme. I am thinking about tinkerbell. But I am not sure if I want to do a cake or cupcakes. Please tell me what I can do with everything. I really need a design to go by too.

Greeneyes1

Asked by Greeneyes1 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• For my daughters birthday last week we rented a bouncy house for the back yard and got a swimming pool and had a bbq with a bunch of friends and family..Kids had a blast
    Tressie1986

Answer by Tressie1986 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• google "tinkerbelle parties" and tons of site pop up. you have time so if you want to be clever, you can look at things like bedsheets, table cloths, even shower curtains(I have one) and use that pattern if you like it better. have fun-love Tink when she is mad btw, thats my favorite one of her. where she is pouting...lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We also did a bouncy house. My 3 year old didn't enjoy it as much as the other kids,as it was her birthday. We had all the other kids get out of the bouncy house and let her play with it. She enjoyed that. I think it was to much for her to balance with all the other kids bouncing. We did put balloons in it also, so once she could go in by herself she had a blast. We also made a tinkerbell cake. Everyone enjoyed it and it became the topic with all the adults. I thought before getting the bounce house that it really was more of a young kid thing but after getting it. We discovered that everyone loved it and I was almost hoping I can get one for my birthday too. Tons of fun. If you need to cut cost they are really easy to set up. You just might need some muscle to move it around. Good luck. Hope the party goes well.
    Gardiner.bug

Answer by Gardiner.bug at 12:03 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You could do both, you could buy the cake wherever you usually do and then buy cupcakes at Sam's Club it's like 2 dozen for 14 dollars around there and you can get them to customize the color of the frosting for you and ask if either they sell like Tinkerbell cupcake toppers or you can buy some.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010