What diet should I try?

I am trying to lose weight. Right now I am 160 would love to get down to 120. Tell me what I can do. please help me

Greeneyes1

Asked by Greeneyes1 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• I have gone from 185 to 150 so far this year and I cut out all sweets and dairy and meats and it works wonders..I know alot of people say portion control but its hard for me to just have one slice of pie and what not.I think out of sight out of mind!
    Tressie1986

Answer by Tressie1986 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Weight Watchers really teaches you portion control and good choices while still living in a world of pizza and ice cream, instead of giving you meals for a few months only to leave you alone to your own devices after. IMO, WW teaches you how to eat forever, without going without. I highly recommend.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Clean Eating Diet. It even shouldn't be called a "diet," it's a lifestyle change. Please don't do a fad diet. It won't work and you'll gain back everything you lost. You must find something that will work for you for LIFE. And move around, find some form of exercise. Ppl make losing weight out to be so much more than it has to be. There's no magic pill or shake or whatever that will work. You must stop eating junk and move your butt. It's as simple and as difficult as that. I quit eating overly processed foods (for the most part) and I do 30 minutes of yoga everyday and I went from 165 to 114. G'luck :)
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 9:25 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I lost almost 30 pounds just by altering my diet and exercising more, the good old fashion way! The first step is cutting out sugary drinks, especially soda. With this alone, I dropped 5 pounds. Water is your best friend. I also eat 4-5 small meals a day with a lean protein, good carbohydrates, and veggies. I work out 3-5 times a week, doing muscle building activity and cardio everytime. It really worked for me and I love my body now. I hope you find something that works, Good luck!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Whatever Jillian Michaels suggests.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010