If you had a choice what era of time would you love to live in now or forever?

I think I would like the 50's when Elvis Presley was alive! Loved the Hoolah hoop days and the knowledge of a happy community where everyone treated everyone the same. Things changed after the 60's and school and community life was no longer safe!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in

• I have to agree with you. I would love to have a family that didnt have to really worry about anything like they do now days.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I love the 80's!

Or maybe the 60's - free love for all!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• the roaring 20s. endless parties, booze and hardly any undies or bras needed! unless of course you had big boobs like me!
    poshkat

Answer by poshkat at 9:23 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• @poshkat you make me wanna live in 20's , i guess 70's- mid90's love disco then liked how things changed
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am a romantic and would love the renissance days with castles, kings and fair maidens. Drinking mead and listening to lovely music.....Of course with my luck I would be a scullery maid and end up scrubbing chamber pots til the end of my days! LOL
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would love to live in the era where the wore those big dress and what are those things called that someone has to help u put it on and fit it for u. a corset
    Greeneyes1

Answer by Greeneyes1 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Since I have dark pigment and severe asthma I am happy with the time period I am in, LOL! Although I do love to swing dance.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Out of the decades that I have experienced, the 80's were my favorite.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• The 50's!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• The forties. Then I could pursue a career as a big band singer.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010