Ever feel bad for the girl...who lets guys take advantage of her?

Idk..i know this girl who has 2 kids w/no dads. They up and left..as soon as she got preggrs.

roxxxy

Asked by roxxxy at 9:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Its unfortunate and yes I do. She probably thought they loved her.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope. I'm not one to pity anyone. If she lets men take advantage of her then she needs to buck up and change things... Feeling bad for her isn't going to change anything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• She most likely has no self esteem so that is why she lets people walk all over her. No I wouldn't feel bad for her or pity her but if she was a friend of mine I'd offer advice and just listen to her
    tyra618

Answer by tyra618 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I feel bad that she doesn't know any better and isn't learning from her mistakes.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hell yes ,because i'm not letting no SOB run over me but anyway just because they left her when she got pregnant doesnt mean just because some stay around they won't up and leave ...i wish her well
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Some women are magnets to drama, and thrive on it, but yes, I often feel sorry for them.
    Gave you a bump!

Answer by older at 9:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yes
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Marriage before children would help this problem but I would feel bad for her anyways because it's sad to see people care so little of themselves that they let others walk all over them....it's a bad place in life to be and I always hope that they find their way and realize they are worth it....even if they've been told by parents, men, or friends that they aren't...or have friends who think they deserve it to and are unsympathetic. Those people need to be ridded of their lives. Everyone has haters and it sounds like your a frienemy that needs to be let go of.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• All men out there every day, all of them, use, abuse, and take advantage, rape or name call, and victimize women, with or without their own approval. . . . . Woman kind is beyond need for respect. We are so above men, and so too smart for this world, if this is only about one female with 2 children I feel, she in all this mess can get some support, it's """""all in her gaining back her
    SELF RESPECT.
    When she was left with 2 children and no dads, at least the woman can assert her natural motherhood and not have *HIM* climbing all over her, breathing all over her, and just dishing out all the commands. MEN ARE USELESS> Sorry but anything this world's men have to offer is natural for women, with now static, now if they could replace that with usefulness and helpfulness, not just their inflated egos, welll................I'd have to really think that they were just doing some stunt or getting paid from high source
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do feel bad for some girls in that situation, because when you young and if don't have good parents to guide you or just someone you can look up to...you may be looking for love in all the wrong places and end up with an immature jerk, not exactly how you planned your life but shit happens!!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010