thinking about using vaginal contraceptive films after i have this baby for those that have used it did it work for you and would you recommend it

Welch41407

Asked by Welch41407 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used them and the capsules. I recomend the capsules they are easier to insert. The films sometimes stick to your finger instead of where they should.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We used them along with the "withdrawl method." Just in case some got up there. lol
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• where do you get them and what brand are they id like to do research on the capsules and are they cheaper
    Welch41407

Comment by Welch41407 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I got them at walmart, target, drug stores. Basically capsules are like the film but instead of a film that dissolves it is a capsule you insert. It takes longer to dissolve, but that can mean more time for foreplay. I found it easier to place and cheaper in the long run by far because the films will sometimes start to dissolve on before you have them placed right or sill stick to your finger so you have wash that one off and try another one. I don't remember brand names. They are in the same section of the stores as condoms and such so just take an hour and look though the birth control section of the stores near you.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010