When is a good time?

When is the best time to take an EPT test before or after your missed period like what days n how many days before or after?

Ashley162

Asked by Ashley162 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• after your period and 5 days after....or you can take that pregnancy test that can tell you 5 days b4 ur missed period....so if you know the exact date ur period comes 5 days b4 ur period take that test you can buy it a drustore its says 5 days b4 period
    Soon2bemom16

Answer by Soon2bemom16 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i took mine after i missed my period, on the day i was supposed to get my period and the day before my period was supposed to come (for my 3 kids i mean, not all of that for 1 pregnancy lol). it worked each time for me. they have guidelines on the pamphlet in the box.... i think it might be different for each test, depending on the brand
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• you always take a pregnancy test after your miss period...some you can take after 3 days and others after 5
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my first one I took before and it came back negative then took it 5 days after my missed period and it came back positive. with my second I took it the day I was suppose to get my period, with my twins I tested 3 days before and it was negative then the day I was suppose to get my period and came back positive with this current pregnancy the day I was suppose to get my period. I'd wait till the day of or the next day.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• With all 5 of my pregnancies, I took the early results First Response non-digital test 5 days before my missed period. I always got accurate results.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 21, 2010