If you could turn to some stranger whose handsome would you hug or kiss him or just tell him hes handsome? adult content

Saw this gorgeous man and was dumfounded as to what to say. How would you respond to such a gorgeous man if you were single minded but married??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• That is ridiculous. Single minded? Get a divorce before you act like you're single...
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd walk away. Married is married and kissing is cheating.
    tyra618

Answer by tyra618 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well that's not appropriate to kiss someone even if you're single, let alone you're not single.... you're married. but either way that's just creepy that you wanted to do that to a stranger
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I just want to see how many think the way I do versus those who do not. This was a pretense to something else. LIke how many believe marriage is for life? I do. I say look but dont touch another man or another woman if your married!
    emmidr

Answer by emmidr at 9:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd appreciate from afar and then walk the other way, saying and doing nothing. You shouldn't be married if you have a single mindset.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:42 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• probably appreciate but not say a thing, or do anything. I'm married and wouldn't like it if my husband said or did anything like that.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd say go to MARRIAGE COUNSELING if you feel the need to act on this feeling!

ilovemel

Answer by ilovemel at 9:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't say a damn thing. How would you feel if your "single minded but married" husband groped up the next hot chick he ran into? Kissing or over the top flirting is cheating. Period.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It is something when people condemn before they even understand.......whats wrong with looking at a handsome person and just telling them (him or her) that they" look Good? People sometimes need a compliment. You can compliment a person without having to jump in bed with them you know! There is such thing as a platonic relationship! You can joke with a person without having to have sex with them! Or is our world so sexually oriented that all people think abotu is SEX? ! Thats what disgust me. Too much sex on Tv has made us a very unsophisticated world! Whats wrong with giving someone a compliment?
    emmidr

Answer by emmidr at 9:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd say "hello"

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010