I need it!

birth control, whats the best one & how much will it cost me? I have a friend tht has a needle like thingy in her arm.. how good is tht? how much is tht?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well I know you can go to your local planned parenthood and pay little to nothing for birth control. You can also ask your doctor. I'm getting my tubes tied but in the past I was on the depo since I'd always forget to take my pill.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• MINERVA. It's an iud. Lasts for 5yrs and i've had it for 3 and is great. I have private insurance so i payed $0. =) The needle i believe is every 3 months and tends to make you gain weight. The iud can only be placed if you're in a monogomous relationship or/and have been pregnant. Hope this helps!
    ilovemel

Answer by ilovemel at 9:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Paragard is good if you cannot have hormonal BC. That's what I have and it's great!
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I was on depo b4 I got the essure which is like having ur tubes tied just no cutting
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 9:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• go to www.tcoyf.com. Buy the book, somewhere between $10 - $16. You will also need a thermometer and might want some condoms til you get used to the FAM method. Super cheap and no hormones.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 21, 2010