Debates.... who will be watching??

Im kind of excited to see the VP debates, mostly because I havnt head either one do an unwritten speech yet. What are some of the topics you are hoping they cover???

terra6211

Asked by terra6211 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• me!!!
    CODYSMOM_00

Answer by CODYSMOM_00 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'll be watching. looking for answers on foreign policy/the economy/education/health care etc.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• It's a vice presidential debate. Foreign policy will be a big issue. Of course Biden will be sure to point out all of Palins lies like being able to see russia from her house when the only town you can see russia from Palin has never visited. This debate is gonna be heated and wild!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Agreed, vbruno! I'm looking forward to it. Finally, some exposure for these two.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 7:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I can't wait to see Palin make an idiot of herself again.
    Jeneral

Answer by Jeneral at 8:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I won't be watching at the time, but I will definitely tape and watch later.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PALIN MOP THE FLOOR WITH BIDEN!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I will be in front of the TV with popcorn and beer.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 8:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I can't wait! Palin will have to answer questions, head on, for once! I can't wait to see Biden in action!!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• We've already got the DVR ready to record it if we can't watch it tonight for some reason.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I've never really been big into politics, however, this year, I'm really pumped up about this election. It's any man's race! However, I do wish Palin was running for President, I would almost vote for her over Obama & McCain! HAHA! Anyway, I'm definitely going to be watching it. I know the votes are suppose to be cast in about a month but, I'm still up in the air on who I'm going to vote for. It's such a close race!
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 8:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008