What side of the bed do you like sleeping on?

They had this dilemma on the show "Rules of Engagement" It was quite funny because they decided to switch sides to help her sleep better. But when the alarm clock which was originally on his side started to ring, he ended up slapping her in the face half asleep. She didn't like it when he would keep setting it for five more minutes until he had to get up. It was supposed to be comical anyway.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I use to sleep on the left...until I saw Paranormal Activity, now I sleep on the right side by the wall and hubby sleeps by the door..lol.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't really care what side I'm on... as long as I can sleep!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I've been sleeping on the left side of the bed, It feels alot more comfortable.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i sleep on the side closest to the bathroom, so it might be a different side depending if we're traveling or whatnot lol. here at home it's the right side if you're looking at the bed (i guess left side if you're in it)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I sleep on the right side, by my baby boy :)
    Cecilydw

Answer by Cecilydw at 9:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• In the middle of my California King!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I really don't care but DH always likes the right side. When he is gone or when I sleep during the day (I work nights) I am in the middle of the bed!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Uhhmm, I'm comfy on either side, I sleep at the very edge of the bed, however I prefer a wall most times.
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 10:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I always sleep on the right side. I sleep facing away from DH, I don't like him breathing on me. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If I had my way, I'd sleep over the whoooooole thing, probably diagonal. But, since I don't really have a choice, I take the right side- and I, like xoxticiaxox, sleep at the very edge of the bed. Men are bedhogs.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 10:31 PM on Jul. 21, 2010