Orgasm! adult content

Been married 4yrs and never had one =( We're now seeking a marriage counselor and we're discussing this topic. Thankfully the counseling has saved our marriage =) But wanted to get some input/tips of married women w/the same issue and what you did? I'm only 24!!! What should i do or he do for me?? thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I hadn't had one until I got with SO, now, I get multiple. He needs to experiment with different positions and toys and angles and thrusting and movements...mouth, hands, toys.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• just try different position...some are better for orgasmn then others....like I can't orgasm unless I'm on top.....sex other ways is good but I can only reach my orgasm on top....maybe you can try toys. I didn't reach an orgasm until my 3rd relationship which was with my husband and I was 18. I had previous relationships but none that did that. Good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I didn't have one until Feb of this year. I am 25. I have been with DH for almost 10 years. I have only succeeded by myself so far...and only with vibration. We are working on it :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:05 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It could be him or it could be that you just can't orgasm. Have you ever had an orgasm? If not then try to on your own to figure out what helps you get there:) Good luck
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It took me forever too...have your ever read Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm by Kim Cattrall? I highly recommend it for you and hubby!

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Can you give yourself one? Until you know what helps you have one you can't expect him to know. Work on that.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Never had one at all, ever, or never had one with him? I was sexually active for several years before I had an orgasm, some of us are late bloomers. But it wasn't a guy who started giving them to me - it was me. I really think the best way to learn is to experiement on yourself first. Then there is no pressure, no hurt feelings, etc.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I just looked on Amazon and found this title also: The Elusive Orgasm: A Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I've only ever had them with my DH, too. It takes some experimenting to figure out how the best way to orgasm will work for you. It usually works best when you can get stimulation on your clitoris at the same time as you are getting internal stimulation from him. If you have never ever had an orgasm, try to get there solo. Once you know how to get there on your own it's easier to do it with a partner.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• First question, Do you know how to give yourself an orgasim?
    If you can have one on your own, then either he's not hitting that spot.
    Or you are not comfotable enough having sex with him.
    If you are relaxed enough, and your spot is hit, you'll have one.
    It took me awhile too.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010