um...question, plz adult content

ok i havent had a period in 3 months now, and last night i started bleeding only when i wipe though..its not bright red blood either. i have some pretty bad cramps..i though i was pregnant but i havent tested yet.. i did stop bc 7 months ago but me and my husband have been pretty careful.. u think its just my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• its been 3 months take a test and see. Some women have lite bleeding in pregnancy and if you are in deed pregnant I don't think the cramps are a good sign and should go get checked out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wish I had an answer for you OP, if you want ot be pregnant i hope you get your wish
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you are three months late, then you need to take a test asap. If you have not had a period in three months, then you very well could be three months pregnant. It would be very important for you to receive prenatal care asap.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2010