has anyone in your family went from poor to millionare? how was relationship afterwards.

Did they change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• no, but i have an aunt who married a doctor and we haven't seen her since.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My cousin & her husband were awarded 1 million in an accident settlement. They were on assistance when the settlement was awarded because he was disabled due to the accident. Anyway, long story short, less than 1 yr later, the money was gone & they were divorced.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Lol..keisha

I would think that who ever was there before you got money will still be there after...if you have people who you haven't talked to in like forever! coming out of the wood work ...then they won't be around me when I got money. Those will be the same people who get the door slammed in their face.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my husband used to be very rich in guyana and then he was dirt poor. now he's rich again and i think he appreciates it, but it does make him overly concerned about the kids' financial stability..... that's the only bad thing i've seen from it
    Anonymous

• I have an aunt and a cousin who married rich men and they changed...
    However I do know people who worked their butts off out of poverty and became wealthy, they were still frugal and kind at heart.
    people who work for their wealth are more humble then those who marry into it, they are the ones who take other people's hard work for granted
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No, but I'm hoping it's me one day! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2010