tmi...I just don't know

I think my old man might be sleeping with someone while out of town working. We've been together almost 8 years and he's never used his fingers till the other night...and the hard ramming ended awhile ago, but he's doing it again. I hate to think that a good thing could come from something bad...but I can't help it. And I could have swore that he almost called me another name one time, it was like "oh Ja, oh Amber". He's messed up in the past, so when something changes I think the worst. Can ya'll tell me what ya'll think...cause I don't know if I'm reading tomuch into all this or not. Thanks

GotToHaveFaith

Asked by GotToHaveFaith at 10:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• you're pretty much going to have to spy or have someone spy if you don't trust him or his brother. in the past when my man has put some new moves on me i just say "where did that come from" in a playful way and repeat myself (no, really, where did that come from) if not answered satisfactorily. in my experience (which includes being cheated on alot) the cheater loses interest in you and there are other signs, changes in routine, behavior. i also find that my instinct is my best guide. sometimes you have to get creative to find out the truth.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• :( I think you really do know, chicky.. but who knows? Have you asked him about it? Maybe he's trying to spice things up a little.. but, it kind of sounds to me like he fooled you once and he's trying to again.. hope it all works out for you!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 10:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• With the whole almost calling you another name I think he is cheating. sorry mama cant give much advice on this, GL for your sake i hope he isnt and is just trying to spice up your sex life
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i would talk to him about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Ask him what name did he almost call you. Then just ask him straight out to be honest..is he cheating on you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• have him followed! or put a voice activated recorder in his things when he travels! sounds like you know it already!
    cracklinbread

Answer by cracklinbread at 12:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OP here. I told him I thought he almost called me another name and he looked at me crazy and started tellin me what he does every day. I just can't stop thinkin that there is more. His brother works on his cruw but I don't think hed tell me anything.
    GotToHaveFaith

Comment by GotToHaveFaith (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You have to set up your own investgation
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:44 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would go with your gut. If you think he is cheating then he probably is. It boils down to trust.
    miralerk

Answer by miralerk at 4:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2010