how can i know if im pregnant adult content

im 28 and i have 2 kids but im TTC i had my last period in june 4 2010 and i was suppose to get my next one in july 11th i never got my period my cylcles vary up to 37 days this time im 10 days late of my period and today i began spotting a lot with mucus does tht mean im pregnant or my period is just beginning to come please i really want to knw whts goin on with me ive been having mild cramps the day tht my period was expected but never came PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVICE PLEEEEAAASE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• HPT are only a buck at Dollar Tree
    Anonymous

• why don't you run up to Wal-Mart and for $4 you can get a preggers test!! GL
    marriedmomto5

Answer by marriedmomto5 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Go to Walmart and get a pee test or set up a appointment and get a blood test done.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Best thing I can recommend is to go to the Doctor and get a blood test, or urine test.. and go to the store and get a pregnancy test (get the kind with like 3 and test today, tomorrow, and the next day)
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• go get a pee stick!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• take a test GOOD LUCK!!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2010